The term “Red Letter” comes from the belief that all of scripture is to be understood through the teachings of Jesus, which were traditionally set apart in some Bibles using a red font.***To that end, the Red Letter Christian endeavors to take Jesus seriously by living out Jesus’s radical, counter-cultural message.
To that end, I strive to work for peace and social justice, care for the poor and the oppressed, embrace human diversity and equality, question Christian tradition and culture, and live as a good steward of the earth.
My call is to creatively inspire others to explore both scripture and spiritual practices in order to become the effective servants of Christ. To that end, I have set about to provide resources that are interesting, scholarly, and have immediate application to living life as the servants of Christ.
Please follow me on Facebook
* BEE from Ga Tech ’83
* MSEE from Ga Tech ’84
* VP of Engineering – Webtone, Telinet, LMI, IBM ’84-’04
* MDiv from Columbia Theological Seminary ’06
* Ordained PC(USA) Minister of Word and Sacrament ’06
* Pastor of Calvary, Oak Mt, and North Ave ’06-’12
* DMin Gordon-Conwell ’11
* Confirmed in the Episcopal Church ’12